custom Expires: header?

Ilya Obshadko
How do I add custom logic for the Expires: header in my module?

- contributeRequestHandler doesn't seem to work
- decorateResponse doesn't seem to work

I'm just curious - at which point Expires: 0 header is set and how could I
override this default behavior?

Ilya Obshadko

Re: custom Expires: header?

Ben Gidley
Administrator
If you look at tapestry.ioko.com there is an open source library there that
does this - it is called Cache Control.

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Ilya Obshadko <[hidden email]>wrote:

> How do I add custom logic for the Expires: header in my module?
>
> - contributeRequestHandler doesn't seem to work
> - decorateResponse doesn't seem to work
>
> I'm just curious - at which point Expires: 0 header is set and how could I
> override this default behavior?

> Ilya Obshadko

Re: custom Expires: header?

Ilya Obshadko
The website seems to be down, but I've managed to find source code at
Formos.

I don't need so much of functionality, though. Could you elaborate - which
type of contribution should I provide to just set Expires to "now + 2h" for
every page request?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ilya Obshadko