Tapestry in Action on SeeSaw

Ben Gidley
Administrator
Hi,

If you are interested I am doing at free talk at Skillsmatter in London next
Tuesday (23rd March 2010) going through how we used tapestry on seesaw.com

Details of the talk and directions are at
http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk

Re: Tapestry in Action on SeeSaw

Howard Lewis Ship
Will it be recorded?  I'd really like to see this, but I can't jump
over to London for it !

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you are interested I am doing at free talk at Skillsmatter in London next
> Tuesday (23rd March 2010) going through how we used tapestry on seesaw.com
>
> Details of the talk and directions are at
> http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486
>
> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry in Action on SeeSaw

Ben Gidley
Administrator
I believe they will be recording it - so you should be able to catch a
screen/pod cast.
Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Will it be recorded?  I'd really like to see this, but I can't jump
> over to London for it !
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > If you are interested I am doing at free talk at Skillsmatter in London
> next
> > Tuesday (23rd March 2010) going through how we used tapestry on
> seesaw.com
> >
> > Details of the talk and directions are at
> > http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486
> >
> > Ben Gidley
> >
> > www.gidley.co.uk
> > [hidden email]
> >

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry in Action on SeeSaw

Inge Solvoll
Please send the link if/when there is a screencast! :)

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I believe they will be recording it - so you should be able to catch a
> screen/pod cast.
> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk
> [hidden email]
>

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Will it be recorded?  I'd really like to see this, but I can't jump
> > over to London for it !
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > If you are interested I am doing at free talk at Skillsmatter in London
> > next
> > > Tuesday (23rd March 2010) going through how we used tapestry on
> > seesaw.com
> > >
> > > Details of the talk and directions are at
> > > http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486
> > >
> > > Ben Gidley
> > >
> > > www.gidley.co.uk
> > > [hidden email]
> > >

> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> >
> > Creator of Apache Tapestry
> >
> > The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
> > learn how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
> >
> > (971) 678-5210
> > http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry in Action on SeeSaw

Ivano Luberti
+1

Il 17/03/2010 18.13, Inge Solvoll ha scritto:

> Please send the link if/when there is a screencast! :)
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> I believe they will be recording it - so you should be able to catch a
>> screen/pod cast.
>> Ben Gidley
>>
>> www.gidley.co.uk
>> [hidden email]
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Will it be recorded?  I'd really like to see this, but I can't jump
>>> over to London for it !

>>> next

>>> seesaw.com

>>> --
>>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>>
>>> Creator of Apache Tapestry
>>>
>>> The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
>>> learn how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
>>>
>>> (971) 678-5210
>>> http://howardlewisship.com

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa