Tapestry examples page

Carlos Montero Canabal
Hi tapestry users,

I want to share with us my first version of http://tapestry5.dev-util.com <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/> webapp. I love jumpstart project (http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/>), so I decided some weeks ago to develop something similar with my own use cases.

At the moment there aren´t a lot of examples, but I will hope to develop 2-3 more per month.

All feedback are welcome.

Regards

Carlos Montero

Re: Tapestry examples page

françois facon
Congratulations Carlos, your examples are very interesting.
Can't wait to discover your next use cases.

Regards

[hidden email]>:

> Hi tapestry users,
>
> I want to share with us my first version of http://tapestry5.dev-util.com
> <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/> webapp. I love jumpstart project (
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ <http://jumpstart.
> doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/>), so I decided some weeks ago to
> develop something similar with my own use cases.
>
> At the moment there aren´t a lot of examples, but I will hope to develop
> 2-3 more per month.
>
> All feedback are welcome.
>
> Regards
>
> Carlos Montero

Re: Tapestry examples page

Dimitris Zenios
Well done carlos.nice work

On 8 Nov 2016 22:38, "françois facon" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Carlos, your examples are very interesting.
> Can't wait to discover your next use cases.
>
> Regards

> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi tapestry users,
> >
> > I want to share with us my first version of
> http://tapestry5.dev-util.com
> > <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/> webapp. I love jumpstart project (
> > http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ <http://jumpstart.
> > doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/>), so I decided some weeks ago to
> > develop something similar with my own use cases.
> >
> > At the moment there aren´t a lot of examples, but I will hope to develop
> > 2-3 more per month.
> >
> > All feedback are welcome.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Carlos Montero

Re: Tapestry examples page

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Carlos Montero Canabal <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi tapestry users,

Olá, Carlos!

> I want to share with us my first version of http://tapestry5.dev-util.com
> <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/> webapp. I love jumpstart project (
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ <http://jumpstart.
> doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/>), so I decided some weeks ago to
> develop something similar with my own use cases.
>
> At the moment there aren´t a lot of examples, but I will hope to develop
> 2-3 more per month.

This is awesome! Thank you for that! The more documentation, the better!

Thiago

Re: Tapestry examples page

Bob Harner
I've added a link to tapestry5.dev-util.com from Tapestry's "Demos"
page -- https://tapestry.apache.org/demos.html

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Carlos Montero Canabal <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi tapestry users,
>>

> Olá, Carlos!
>

>> I want to share with us my first version of http://tapestry5.dev-util.com
>> <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/> webapp. I love jumpstart project (
>> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ <http://jumpstart.
>> doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/>), so I decided some weeks ago to
>> develop something similar with my own use cases.
>>
>> At the moment there aren´t a lot of examples, but I will hope to develop
>> 2-3 more per month.
>>

> This is awesome! Thank you for that! The more documentation, the better!
>
> --
> Thiago

Re: Tapestry examples page

JumpStart