Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ben Gidley
Administrator
Hi,

I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
are interested there is a video podcast at
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-real and
the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Massimo Lusetti
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
> are interested there is a video podcast at
> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-real and
> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr
>
> Ben Gidley

That very interesting... thanks for sharing with us!

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Felix Gonschorek-3
hi ben,

i am very interested in watching your podcast/video, but somehow this is not
possible. Instead of the video is see a "Sorry" message from vimeo, saying that
i am not allowed to watch your file. Do you have any access restrictions activated?

I would really apreciate to watch your talk.

Thank you!

Felix

Am 24.03.2010 18:29, schrieb Ben Gidley:

> Hi,
>
> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
> are interested there is a video podcast at
> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-real and
> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr
>
> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ben Gidley
Administrator
Hi,

Skillsmatter have changed the permissions - so it may work better now or try
 http://vimeo.com/10399058
Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Felix Gonschorek <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi ben,
>
> i am very interested in watching your podcast/video, but somehow this is
> not possible. Instead of the video is see a "Sorry" message from vimeo,
> saying that i am not allowed to watch your file. Do you have any access
> restrictions activated?
>
> I would really apreciate to watch your talk.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Felix
>
> Am 24.03.2010 18:29, schrieb Ben Gidley:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
>> are interested there is a video podcast at
>> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-realand
>> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr
>>
>> Ben Gidley
>>
>> www.gidley.co.uk
>> [hidden email]

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ivano Luberti
I get:

This is a private video. Do you have permission to watch this video? If
you do please first log in to Vimeo to watch this video.

Il 26/03/2010 17.03, Ben Gidley ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Skillsmatter have changed the permissions - so it may work better now or try
>  http://vimeo.com/10399058
> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk
> [hidden email]
>

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Felix Gonschorek <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> hi ben,
>>
>> i am very interested in watching your podcast/video, but somehow this is
>> not possible. Instead of the video is see a "Sorry" message from vimeo,
>> saying that i am not allowed to watch your file. Do you have any access
>> restrictions activated?
>>
>> I would really apreciate to watch your talk.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Felix
>>
>> Am 24.03.2010 18:29, schrieb Ben Gidley:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
>>> are interested there is a video podcast at
>>> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-realand
>>> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr
>>>
>>> Ben Gidley
>>>
>>> www.gidley.co.uk
>>> [hidden email]

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ivano Luberti
Keep getting a permission denied message

Il 26/03/2010 17.03, Ben Gidley ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Skillsmatter have changed the permissions - so it may work better now or try
>  http://vimeo.com/10399058
> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk
> [hidden email]
>

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Felix Gonschorek <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> hi ben,
>>
>> i am very interested in watching your podcast/video, but somehow this is
>> not possible. Instead of the video is see a "Sorry" message from vimeo,
>> saying that i am not allowed to watch your file. Do you have any access
>> restrictions activated?
>>
>> I would really apreciate to watch your talk.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Felix
>>
>> Am 24.03.2010 18:29, schrieb Ben Gidley:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
>>> are interested there is a video podcast at
>>> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-realand
>>> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr
>>>
>>> Ben Gidley
>>>
>>> www.gidley.co.uk
>>> [hidden email]

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Christian Gruber
Likewise.  I'd love to see it.

Christian.

On Mar 31, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Ivano Luberti wrote:

> Keep getting a permission denied message
>
> Il 26/03/2010 17.03, Ben Gidley ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Skillsmatter have changed the permissions - so it may work better
>> now or try
>> http://vimeo.com/10399058
>> Ben Gidley
>>
>> www.gidley.co.uk
>> [hidden email]
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Felix Gonschorek <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> hi ben,
>>>
>>> i am very interested in watching your podcast/video, but somehow
>>> this is
>>> not possible. Instead of the video is see a "Sorry" message from
>>> vimeo,
>>> saying that i am not allowed to watch your file. Do you have any
>>> access
>>> restrictions activated?
>>>
>>> I would really apreciate to watch your talk.
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> Felix
>>>
>>> Am 24.03.2010 18:29, schrieb Ben Gidley:
>>>
>>> Hi,

> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
> Sede Operativa
> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
> tel.: +39-050- 580959
> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
> web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ben Gidley
Administrator
Ok - try http://www.vimeo.com/10588204 - this time it is hosted on my vimeo
accout and set to be public.

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Christian Edward Gruber <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Likewise.  I'd love to see it.
>
> Christian.
>

> On Mar 31, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Ivano Luberti wrote:
>
>  Keep getting a permission denied message
>>
>> Il 26/03/2010 17.03, Ben Gidley ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Skillsmatter have changed the permissions - so it may work better now or
>>> try
>>> http://vimeo.com/10399058
>>> Ben Gidley
>>>
>>> www.gidley.co.uk
>>> [hidden email]
>>>

>>> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Felix Gonschorek <
>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>>  hi ben,

>> --
>> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
>> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
>> Sede Operativa
>> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
>> tel.: +39-050- 580959
>> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
>> web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Robin Komiwes
Private for me :)

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok - try http://www.vimeo.com/10588204 - this time it is hosted on my vimeo
> accout and set to be public.
>

> Ben Gidley
>
> www.gidley.co.uk
> [hidden email]
>

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Christian Edward Gruber <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Likewise.  I'd love to see it.
>>
>> Christian.
>>

>> On Mar 31, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Ivano Luberti wrote:
>>
>>  Keep getting a permission denied message

>>> --
>>> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
>>> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
>>> Sede Operativa
>>> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
>>> tel.: +39-050- 580959
>>> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
>>> web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Mark Allan
Me too.  I even created a Vimeo account as the original error message
wasn't very helpful, leading me to think that 'private' just meant you
needed to be a Vimeo user, but I'm still getting:
        Sorry, you do not have permission to watch this private video.

Mark

On 1 Apr 2010, at 8:18 am, Robin Komiwes wrote:

> Private for me :)
>
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Ben Gidley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Ok - try http://www.vimeo.com/10588204 - this time it is hosted on
>> my vimeo
>> accout and set to be public.
>>

>> Ben Gidley
>>
>> www.gidley.co.uk
>> [hidden email]
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Christian Edward Gruber <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Likewise.  I'd love to see it.
>>>
>>> Christian.
>>>

>>> On Mar 31, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Ivano Luberti wrote:
>>>
>>>  Keep getting a permission denied message

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Re: Tapestry and SeeSaw talk

Ben Gidley
Administrator
Ok mk27 - try now.

I think next time I want to host some video I will DIY it....

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]