[Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

[Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Howard Lewis Ship
While I'm in London for three days of Tapestry 5 Training, I'll also be
giving an evening In The Brain Of talk ... on Tapestry, because there's
not that much else rattling around my brain lately. Whereas Ben's talk
was about lessons learned at the tail end of a Tapestry project, my
talk gives you a point of reference on what Tapestry is all about, and
why you want to start using it.
Swing by, take in the talk, and come on out for a pint or two! The talk
is Tuesday, April 13th at 18:30.

Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 3/30/2010 10:38:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Ivano Luberti
Why you don't record it and let us see?

Il 30/03/2010 19.38, Howard ha scritto:

> While I'm in London for three days of Tapestry 5 Training, I'll also be
> giving an evening In The Brain Of talk ... on Tapestry, because there's
> not that much else rattling around my brain lately. Whereas Ben's talk
> was about lessons learned at the tail end of a Tapestry project, my
> talk gives you a point of reference on what Tapestry is all about, and
> why you want to start using it.
> Swing by, take in the talk, and come on out for a pint or two! The talk
> is Tuesday, April 13th at 18:30.
>
> --
> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 3/30/2010 10:38:00 AM

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Howard Lewis Ship
SkillsMatter does tape these sessions and puts them put them up on
their web site ... such as Ben Gidley's talk last week.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Ivano Luberti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Why you don't record it and let us see?
>
> Il 30/03/2010 19.38, Howard ha scritto:
>> While I'm in London for three days of Tapestry 5 Training, I'll also be
>> giving an evening In The Brain Of talk ... on Tapestry, because there's
>> not that much else rattling around my brain lately. Whereas Ben's talk
>> was about lessons learned at the tail end of a Tapestry project, my
>> talk gives you a point of reference on what Tapestry is all about, and
>> why you want to start using it.
>> Swing by, take in the talk, and come on out for a pint or two! The talk
>> is Tuesday, April 13th at 18:30.
>>
>> --
>> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 3/30/2010 10:38:00 AM

> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
> Sede Operativa
> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
> tel.: +39-050- 580959
> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
> web: www.archicoop.it

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Ivano Luberti
Well I just tried to use the link provided by Ben but it shows an empty
page on SkillsMatter

Il 31/03/2010 19.49, Howard Lewis Ship ha scritto:

> SkillsMatter does tape these sessions and puts them put them up on
> their web site ... such as Ben Gidley's talk last week.
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Ivano Luberti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Why you don't record it and let us see?
>>
>> Il 30/03/2010 19.38, Howard ha scritto:
>>
>>> While I'm in London for three days of Tapestry 5 Training, I'll also be
>>> giving an evening In The Brain Of talk ... on Tapestry, because there's
>>> not that much else rattling around my brain lately. Whereas Ben's talk
>>> was about lessons learned at the tail end of a Tapestry project, my
>>> talk gives you a point of reference on what Tapestry is all about, and
>>> why you want to start using it.
>>> Swing by, take in the talk, and come on out for a pint or two! The talk
>>> is Tuesday, April 13th at 18:30.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 3/30/2010 10:38:00 AM
>>>

>> --
>> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
>> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
>> Sede Operativa
>> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
>> tel.: +39-050- 580959
>> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
>> web: www.archicoop.it

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Howard Lewis Ship
The link he sent worked for me.

http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-real

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Ivano Luberti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well I just tried to use the link provided by Ben but it shows an empty
> page on SkillsMatter
>
> Il 31/03/2010 19.49, Howard Lewis Ship ha scritto:
>> SkillsMatter does tape these sessions and puts them put them up on
>> their web site ... such as Ben Gidley's talk last week.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Ivano Luberti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Why you don't record it and let us see?

>>> --
>>> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
>>> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
>>> Sede Operativa
>>> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
>>> tel.: +39-050- 580959
>>> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
>>> web: www.archicoop.it

> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
> Sede Operativa
> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
> tel.: +39-050- 580959
> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
> web: www.archicoop.it

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Ivano Luberti
Don't ask me why , in  my copy of the message the link is broken:

> I did a talk last night on how we used tapestry for SeeSaw.com and if you
> are interested there is a video podcast at
> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-realand
> the slides are at links.gidley.co.uk/tiafr

there is and attached to the link.....thanks Howard

Il 31/03/2010 20.21, Howard Lewis Ship ha scritto:

> The link he sent worked for me.
>
> http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action-for-real
>

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Ivano Luberti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Well I just tried to use the link provided by Ben but it shows an empty
>> page on SkillsMatter
>>
>> Il 31/03/2010 19.49, Howard Lewis Ship ha scritto:
>>
>>> SkillsMatter does tape these sessions and puts them put them up on
>>> their web site ... such as Ben Gidley's talk last week.

>> --
>> dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
>> Archimede Informatica societa' cooperativa a r. l.
>> Sede Operativa
>> Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
>> tel.: +39-050- 580959
>> tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
>> web: www.archicoop.it

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: [Tapestry Central] In The Brain Of Howard Lewis Ship

Ben Gidley
Administrator
They seem to have screwed up the permissions some how - they fixed it and
then unfixed. I have a copy - so will chuck it up somewhere tomorrow (as I
am bit short of bandwidth to upload it right now).

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
[hidden email]