T5: onSelectedFrom ...

Stephane Decleire
Hi all,

I have a strange behavior when i try to trace which submit button have
been used on a form :

<t:form t:id="testForm" t:zone="testZone">
    <t:submit t:id="submit1" t:value="1"/>
    <t:submit t:id="submit2" t:value="2"/>
</t:form>

void onSelectedFromSubmit1() {
    log.info("submit1");
}
void onSelectedFromSubmit2() {
    log.info("submit2");
}

whether i submit the form via the submit1 or submit2 button, the
onSelectedFromSubmit1 function is called ...

Is it a known bug ?

Stephane

Re: T5: onSelectedFrom ...

Marcus Veloso
Hi Stephane,

Are you on 5.0.13?
Have you tried without t:zone="testZone" parameter?

Marcus

Re: T5: onSelectedFrom ...

Stephane Decleire
Hi Marcus,

Yes, i'm on 5.0.13 and i've just tried without the zone parameter and it
works.
The problem is that i need the zone parameter in my app ...
Is it a known bug ? Do you know a solution to avoid this behavior ?

Thanks in advance

Stephane

Marcus a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
>
> Are you on 5.0.13?
> Have you tried without t:zone="testZone" parameter?
>
> Marcus

Re: T5: onSelectedFrom ...

Stephane Decleire
I've just submitted an issue on JIRA : TAPESTRY-2505
Stephane