[T4] tapestry-captcha source?

kaosko
Hey,

anybody happen to have the source for James Carman's tapestry-captcha? Just
started seeing a need for some type of captcha-functionality only to find
out that
http://www.carmanconsulting.com/mvn/com/javaforge/tapestry/tapestry-captcha/returns
404 and javaforge's tapestry project is non-functional. I'd gladly
take a look at that implementation or any other and adapt to my needs rather
than writing a completely new one.

Thanks,
Kalle

Re: [T4] tapestry-captcha source?

kranga
You should be able to implement recaptcha in minutes. The recaptcha.net
website points to java library to - very simple and very effective (supports
audo playback as well).

> anybody happen to have the source for James Carman's tapestry-captcha?
> Just
> started seeing a need for some type of captcha-functionality only to find
> out that
> http://www.carmanconsulting.com/mvn/com/javaforge/tapestry/tapestry-captcha/returns
> 404 and javaforge's tapestry project is non-functional. I'd gladly
> take a look at that implementation or any other and adapt to my needs
> rather
> than writing a completely new one.
>
> Thanks,
> Kalle

Re: [T4] tapestry-captcha source?

kaosko
Oh, for this thing I don't want to rely on external services.
tapestry-captcha integrates with jcaptcha. Just a note for others if you are
looking to use it, you are probably better off doing your own integration
with jcaptcha as there are quite a few things you might want to configure
specifically to the needs of your projects (in my project, I'm for example
implementing an ajax sign-up form with captcha, so I need the complete
control over how and when it gets enforced).

Kalle