Sign in with Facebook component

Qbyte Consulting
I'd like to add a sign in/register with Facebook type component to my apps login page.

Has anyone created such a component and/or able to shed light?

John

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Sign in with Facebook component

Bob Harner
I believe what you're looking for is the Tynamo Federated Accounts module.

http://www.tynamo.org/tynamo-federatedaccounts+guide/

On Jan 2, 2017 11:14 AM, "Qbyte Consulting" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'd like to add a sign in/register with Facebook type component to my apps
> login page.
>
> Has anyone created such a component and/or able to shed light?
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Sign in with Facebook component

Carlos Montero Canabal
http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/javascript/facebooklogin <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/javascript/facebooklogin>

A Facebook example with server login

Regards

Carlos Montero

> El 2/1/2017, a las 17:14, Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> I'd like to add a sign in/register with Facebook type component to my apps login page.
>
> Has anyone created such a component and/or able to shed light?
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Sign in with Facebook component

Jay Ginete
Tynamo security has federated accounts that allows you do do this.