SeeSaw interesting news

akochnev
I just ran into this at The Register :
http://www.reghardware.com/2011/01/28/seesaw_boxee/

Knowing that SeeSaw does use T5, I thought it'd be interesting to share.
Does T5 have anything to do w/ the new service w/ Boxee ?

Cheers,

Alex K

Re: SeeSaw interesting news

Ben Gidley
Administrator
It has a little to do with it - but not much!

We generate out an MRSS feed which Boxee consume. The MRSS feed is
implemented as a T5 template.

The rest of the integration just uses boxee's browser to point at the
(normal) web site.

--
Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk