Re: [T5] Looped component question

Tobias Wehrum
Hi José,

I currently have no time to test it, but did you try
<t:textfield t:id="${propertyName}" t:value="message:enter-search"
t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
?

- Tobias

José Paumard schrieb:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm using a "component in a loop" T5 feature, that looks like this :
>
>    <t:form t:id="...">
>        <t:loop source="propertyNames" value="propertyName"
> encoder="encoder" index="index">
>                <t:textfield t:id="propertyName"
> t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
>        </t:loop>
>    </t:form>
>
> It works very nicely, T5 creates a list of such textfields, with ids
> propertyName_0, propertyName_1, etc...
>
> What I would like to get is the propertyName associated with the
> current text field in the autocomplete callback. I tried several
> things with no success. I even made a personnal text field, with just
> a property index in it :
>
> <t:util.textfield t:id="propertyName" t:index="index"
> t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
>
> But this index property is 0, whatever the textfield that generates
> the call back. In fact, it seems to me that there's only one component
> text field in the model, whilst there are several in the HTML page.
>
> So is there a way to get the propertyName in the autocomplete callback ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> José

Re: [T5] Looped component question

José Paumard
Thank you for your answer Tobias, but it wont work, because a component
ID has to be a valid Java identifier.

José

Tobias Wehrum a écrit :

> Hi José,
>
> I currently have no time to test it, but did you try
> <t:textfield t:id="${propertyName}" t:value="message:enter-search"
> t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
> ?
>
> - Tobias
>
> José Paumard schrieb:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm using a "component in a loop" T5 feature, that looks like this :
>>
>>    <t:form t:id="...">
>>        <t:loop source="propertyNames" value="propertyName"
>> encoder="encoder" index="index">
>>                <t:textfield t:id="propertyName"
>> t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
>>        </t:loop>
>>    </t:form>
>>
>> It works very nicely, T5 creates a list of such textfields, with ids
>> propertyName_0, propertyName_1, etc...
>>
>> What I would like to get is the propertyName associated with the
>> current text field in the autocomplete callback. I tried several
>> things with no success. I even made a personnal text field, with just
>> a property index in it :
>>
>> <t:util.textfield t:id="propertyName" t:index="index"
>> t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
>>
>> But this index property is 0, whatever the textfield that generates
>> the call back. In fact, it seems to me that there's only one
>> component text field in the model, whilst there are several in the
>> HTML page.
>>
>> So is there a way to get the propertyName in the autocomplete callback ?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> José

Re: [T5] Looped component question

Tobias Wehrum
Ah, sorry, it seems I was halfly asleep when I answered. I completely
misread your question. (And sure you are right about the identifier part.)