Messages , ResourceBundle & UTF-8 encoding

Messages , ResourceBundle & UTF-8 encoding

Antonio Fernández - STAR Málaga
Hi All,

¿ Is There a way for overriding the Messages services  ?

@Inject
private Messages messages;

If i use the native2ascii tool for encoding the .properties files all
the characters are showed correctly.

My target it´s to leave all the .properties files encoded on UTF-8, i
don´t want to use the native2ascii tool.

For this purpose i already have an Utf8ResourceBundle class that already
works like i want.

Looking the Tapestry JavaDoc, i see that the MessagesImpl object has the
following constructor:

|*MessagesImpl
<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/util/MessagesImpl.html#MessagesImpl%28java.util.Locale,%20java.util.ResourceBundle%29>*(Locale
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Locale.html> locale,
ResourceBundle
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/ResourceBundle.html> bundle)|

¿ Is there a way of calling this constructor using my custom
Utf8ResourceBundle, for example  ?
¿ Is there another way for getting my target ?

Thanks & Have a nice day !
DiPassi