Listener to Execute on Enter Key in Tapestry4

Listener to Execute on Enter Key in Tapestry4

Mukesh Chandra
Hi All

We are using tapestry 4 wherein we have a form with  two ImageSubmit buttons , Cancel and Save.
When the user presses ENTER key, I want to execute the Listener for the Save button. How do  I do that? Right now it is executing the listener method of cancel .
Any help is appreciated

Regards
Mukesh Chandra

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.