Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Pavel Chernyak
Greetings. I think everyone already noticed when page is opened on t5.4 -
there some time till all js libralies loaded.

Is there any options, how to optimize and speed it up?
Or maybe disable it?

With best regards,
Pavel Chernyak

Re: Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Carlos Montero Canabal
You can disable loading mask into your AppModule with the symbol

    /**
     * If true, then when a page includes any JavaScript, a {@code script} block is added to insert
     * a pageloader mask into the page; the pageloader mask ensure that the user can't interact with the page
     * until after the page is fully initialized.
     *
     * @since 5.4
     */
    public static final String ENABLE_PAGELOADING_MASK = "tapestry.enable-pageloading-mask”;

El 29/8/2016, a las 12:12, Pavel Chernyak <[hidden email]> escribió:

Or maybe disable it?

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Pavel Chernyak
Thank you, exactly what i need.