How to redirect a url with cookie value

Anbazhagan.G
Hi All,

Is it possible to redirect a url with cookie value?.. like.......
http://www.test.com/app1/test;JSESSIONID_app1=jklasjfads

--
Best Regards,
Anbazhagan.G

***************Disclaimer***************

This message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, retention, dissemination, distribution, copying or otherwise making use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please be kind enough to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, and delete it from your system. E-mails may be intercepted, altered or read by un-authorized persons. If you send us messages by e-mail, we take this as your authorization to correspond with you by e-mail. Thank you very much.

Re: How to redirect a url with cookie value

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Anbazhagan.G <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi All,

Hi!

> Is it possible to redirect a url with cookie value?.. like.......
> http://www.test.com/app1/test;JSESSIONID_app1=jklasjfads

I don't think that's possible if you're redirecting to a different domain
due to constraints in HTTP. If you're just redirecting within the same
webapp, just use the Cookies services normally and then redirect using the
usual Tapestry ways of doing that (
http://tapestry.apache.org/page-navigation.html) and it should just work.

> --
> Best Regards,
> Anbazhagan.G
> S-Novabits Software ℗ Limited,
> 1st Floor, SusiSummi IT Park,
> 290, 4th Main Road, Burma Colony,
> Perungudi Industrial Estate,
> CHENNAI - 600 096, INDIA
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: www.snovabits.com
> Phone: +91-44-24960543
>
> ***************Disclaimer***************
>
> This message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the intended
> recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, retention, dissemination, distribution, copying or
> otherwise making use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please be kind
> enough to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
> message by mistake, and delete it from your system. E-mails may be
> intercepted, altered or read by un-authorized persons. If you send us
> messages by e-mail, we take this as your authorization to correspond with
> you by e-mail. Thank you very much.

Thiago

Re: How to redirect a url with cookie value

Bob Harner
I'm pretty sure cookie headers work fine in modern browsers (see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4694089/sending-browser-cookies-during-a-302-redirect),
but you won't be able to specify the cookie value in the URL like your
example. You'll have to set the Cookie header yourself.

wrote:

> Hi All,

Hi!