FormInjector

Howard Lewis Ship
Just a survey ... does ANYBODY use the FormInjector component directly?
It's going to be a lot of work to upgrade it for 5.4 and I'm very tempted
to just remove it outright.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: FormInjector

JumpStart
I don't.

On 4 Oct 2014, at 9:38 am, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a survey ... does ANYBODY use the FormInjector component directly?
> It's going to be a lot of work to upgrade it for 5.4 and I'm very tempted
> to just remove it outright.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com
> @hlship

Re: FormInjector

Taha Hafeez Siddiqi
I don't use it either.

On Oct 4, 2014, at 5:02 PM, Geoff Callender wrote:

> I don't.
>
> On 4 Oct 2014, at 9:38 am, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Just a survey ... does ANYBODY use the FormInjector component directly?
>> It's going to be a lot of work to upgrade it for 5.4 and I'm very tempted
>> to just remove it outright.
>>
>> --
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>
>> Creator of Apache Tapestry

>> (971) 678-5210
>> http://howardlewisship.com
>> @hlship

Re: FormInjector

George Christman
no

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Taha Siddiqi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I don't use it either.
>
> On Oct 4, 2014, at 5:02 PM, Geoff Callender wrote:
>
> > I don't.
> >
> > On 4 Oct 2014, at 9:38 am, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Just a survey ... does ANYBODY use the FormInjector component directly?
> >> It's going to be a lot of work to upgrade it for 5.4 and I'm very
> tempted
> >> to just remove it outright.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> >>
> >> Creator of Apache Tapestry
> >>
> >> The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
> >> learn how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
> >>
> >> (971) 678-5210
> >> http://howardlewisship.com
> >> @hlship

George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com
P.O. Box 735
Johnstown, New York

Re: FormInjector

Stefan Schuetz
No, no need.

Am 04.10.2014 um 01:38 schrieb Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]>:

> Just a survey ... does ANYBODY use the FormInjector component directly?
> It's going to be a lot of work to upgrade it for 5.4 and I'm very tempted
> to just remove it outright.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com
> @hlship

Re: FormInjector

Bob Harner
I haven't used it. A quick net search found very few questions about it,
and those were mostly several years back. I guess it's fine to remove it if
the release notes mention another way to accomplish the same thing.