Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Kiran Govind
Hi,

When I configured Tapestry and tried to run, I am getting the following
error:

org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Page Home did not
generate any markup when rendered. This could be because its template file
could not be located, or because a render phase method in the page
prevented rendering.

I have checked the Layout page,Layout java file, Home java file, Home page
all exist and at the right place. Still I am getting the above error.

I configured Tapestry earlier also successfully but never face this error.
Can any one through some light if you faces this kind of exception.

Thanks,
Kiran

Re: Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Maybe a lower/upper case issue in your packege (directories) or filenames, so tml and classes do not match?

Jens

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

> Am 01.09.2016 um 06:03 schrieb Kiran Govind <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> When I configured Tapestry and tried to run, I am getting the following
> error:
>
> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Page Home did not
> generate any markup when rendered. This could be because its template file
> could not be located, or because a render phase method in the page
> prevented rendering.
>

> I have checked the Layout page,Layout java file, Home java file, Home page
> all exist and at the right place. Still I am getting the above error.
>
> I configured Tapestry earlier also successfully but never face this error.
> Can any one through some light if you faces this kind of exception.
>
> Thanks,
> Kiran

Re: Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Kiran Govind
Not in my case. The tml and class names are just fine.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:00 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Maybe a lower/upper case issue in your packege (directories) or filenames,
> so tml and classes do not match?
>
> Jens
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet
>
> > Am 01.09.2016 um 06:03 schrieb Kiran Govind <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I configured Tapestry and tried to run, I am getting the following
> > error:
> >
> > org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Page Home did not
> > generate any markup when rendered. This could be because its template
> file
> > could not be located, or because a render phase method in the page
> > prevented rendering.
> >

> > I have checked the Layout page,Layout java file, Home java file, Home
> page
> > all exist and at the right place. Still I am getting the above error.
> >
> > I configured Tapestry earlier also successfully but never face this
> error.
> > Can any one through some light if you faces this kind of exception.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kiran

Re: Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Kiran Govind
Never mind, I found the root cause for this. Inside the resources, the
folders are not created as per the required structure, instead the IDE I
used created a single folder with DOT separation. That was the problem.
Thanks.

Kiran