DatePicker not showing Days Just y

dragon
Im working with the date picker and all I’m getting: y y y instead of the actual days IE: m t w. Ive searched the net, src, & my templates and I’m not getting anywhere,

Config info & Versions
<tapestry-release-version>5.4.0</tapestry-release-version>
<servlet-api-release-version>2.5</servlet-api-release-version>
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.JAVASCRIPT_INFRASTRUCTURE_PROVIDER, "jquery");
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.BOOTSTRAP_ROOT, "context:mybootstrap");
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.MINIFICATION_ENABLED, true);
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Damon