Custom component not rendering

Matthew Bush
Hello.

Problem - Custom component rendering multiple text fields is not rendering and no error produced.

I am wishing to create a custom tapestry component which uses a *.tml template.  This custom component is to provide data entry for Address entities.  So includes normal/typcial address fields.  I have tried to use various *.tml syntax such as:

<t:container xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_4.xsd”>
with either <t:container or <t:content as inner elements.

My package structure/location is -

java package au.com.xxx.web.components.technology.common
tmp under resources at au.com.xxx.web.components.technology.common

And the page where I use this component references the component like this -

tml template - <t:technology.common.addressentry t:id="billingAddressEntry" value="account.billingAddress" />
java -

 @InjectComponent("billingAddressEntry")
    private AddressEntry billingAddressEntry;

If needed I can attach source for both the custom component and usage page.

Can custom components handle rendering multiple fields and do this using the *.tml rather than manually doing layout using beginRender method?

Cheers,
Matt Bush

Fwd: Custom component not rendering

Matthew Bush
I think this my mistake, folder structure issue, please disregard.

Thanks,
Matthew Bush