Custom Components with input

Michał U

Hi,

I hava a custom component which includes form. Part of my
CustomComponent.html looks like this:

<input type="submit" jwcid="@Submit" listener="listener:onWriteRequest"/>
action is a parameter of my component and it is persistent in the page that
component is put on.
When listener onWriteRequest is fired action.mainAttribute.name is null. It
looks like the value from the user has been erased. I am quite new to
tapestry and have no idea what can be the cause. I would be very grateful
for any hints.

Kind Regards,
Michał U

Re: Custom Components with input