Announcing Configuration Helpers for Tapestry5

Announcing Configuration Helpers for Tapestry5

Dmitry Gusev
Hello Tapestry users,

I'd like to share a small library that we use to manage & validate
configuration symbols for Tapestry5 application:

https://github.com/anjlab/anjlab-tapestry-commons/tree/master/anjlab-tapestry-config

README with some examples available by above link.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Announcing Configuration Helpers for Tapestry5

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, Dmitry!

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this with the Tapestry community!

--
Thiago