Ajax self refresh

Adam X
Hello Tapestry,

I am implementing a page which displays various transaction counts.
These counts must be auto refreshed via ajax every few seconds.

How do I get Tapestry zone to auto refrsh itself? Essentially what I
want to achieve is something like this:

http://cdn.crunchify.com/wp-content/uploads/code/Crunchify.Refresh.Div.Without.Reloading.Page.html

Are there any good examples to achieve this? I'm on Tapestry 5.4.1

Adam

Re: Ajax self refresh

Carlos Montero Canabal
Hi,

You can see on http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/ the examples relatives to ajax periodic update

Regards

Carlos Montero

Enviado desde mi iPhone

> El 14 sept 2016, a las 9:23, Adam X <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Hello Tapestry,
>
> I am implementing a page which displays various transaction counts.
> These counts must be auto refreshed via ajax every few seconds.
>
> How do I get Tapestry zone to auto refrsh itself? Essentially what I
> want to achieve is something like this:
>
> http://cdn.crunchify.com/wp-content/uploads/code/Crunchify.Refresh.Div.Without.Reloading.Page.html
>
> Are there any good examples to achieve this? I'm on Tapestry 5.4.1
>
> Adam

Re: Ajax self refresh

Adam X
Thank you VERY MUCH. I missed the periodic update in the jumpstart,
but this is exactly what I need.

Thanks again :)

Adam