Ajax event for inplace Grid page change

Adam X
Howdy,

I'm trying to implement status counter underneath a grid, something like:

Showing 5 - 10 of 100

My grid is handled via ajax (inPlace="true").

Is there a page change event or something similar that grid's pager
emits so that I can hook up to it? Something like:

void onPageChangeFromMyGrid(int pageNo) { // ajax
}

Ultimately I need to update a zone with the counter message and I
can't seem to figure out how to construct a callback method for this.

Adam

Re: Ajax event for inplace Grid page change

JumpStart
This example shows how to get around some of the failings of GridPager with a small amount of effort:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/together/ajaxcomponentscrud/persons

HTH,

Geoff