ANN: New Tapestry Book

Barry Books-2
After many years of Tapestry development I decided to put down my thoughts
on "code less, deliver more" and to do so I attempted to create a Hotel
Booking app without writing any code using the Tapestry 5.4 framework. I
don't want to spoil the ending so I will not say any more other than the
book is on Github.

https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-nocode

Any comments, suggestions or pull requests are welcome. And thanks again
for the 5.4 release.

Barry

And thanks the Chris for the edits.

Re: ANN: New Tapestry Book

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
This is wonderful! Thank you very much! :D

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: ANN: New Tapestry Book

Rafael Bugajewski
Great work, Barry. Thank you very much. I starred the project and will take a deeper look at it when I’ll have some spare time in the evening.

Rafael

> On 2016-18-07, at 03:04 PM, Barry Books <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> After many years of Tapestry development I decided to put down my thoughts
> on "code less, deliver more" and to do so I attempted to create a Hotel
> Booking app without writing any code using the Tapestry 5.4 framework. I
> don't want to spoil the ending so I will not say any more other than the
> book is on Github.
>
> https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-nocode
>
> Any comments, suggestions or pull requests are welcome. And thanks again
> for the 5.4 release.
>
> Barry
>
> And thanks the Chris for the edits.

Re: ANN: New Tapestry Book